in my database I have table called memory and it have images , description and title
I want to display the image like how online shop display their products (eg: http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Women%27s+Tops/310,default,sc.html)
I was thinking of using grid or table but I don't know which is better I also want to place the image in multiple pages like in the example so if I have 50 image there will be 10 image per page
I know how to create table and grid but how can I display the product from the db in multiple pages. Also which is better to use grid or table ?
my programming skills are in :html , php & javascript

Edited by thatsnotmyname

Contributors
Replies
Views
1 Year
Discussion Span
Last Post by diafol

Displaying images in a grid is probably better since your page will be displayed nicely on mobile devices - provided that your grid is set-up properly. You can use a proven framework for that such as Bootstrap.

If you want to display images in pages use pagination - google for tutorials using the search term 'php pagination tutorial' or 'php pagination example' or maybe just look at this one.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.