Hi,
I have a page for sending SMS by selecting anyone organization,

By selecting organization, it will calculate how many customers are there to send SMS, It will display the SMS Count along with all managers names using JQUERY AJAX.

For counting this value,it takes so much time in online,

How to solve that?.

In my local system, it takes around 2-3 minutes.

After displaying the values , I Submit this form by selecting multiple checkboxes(70),
It takes time to redirect to first page, around 7 minutes.

I need a solution for this, by clicking the submit button with selected multiple checkboxes of manager names, it should redirect to first page, and Messages should be processed in Back end.

How to rectify this.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

By selecting organization, it will calculate how many customers are there to send SMS, It will display the SMS Count along with all managers names using JQUERY AJAX.
For counting this value,it takes so much time in online,
How to solve that?.

Is the customer list on a file? If so, then try porting it to a database. If your list is already on a database, then try adding an index on the field by which you are searching.

By adding Indexes to the particular columns which are needed, stil I have same problem.

i agree with this post.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.