I wish to get good training about HTML scripting,i need to be developing web based aps,therefore i ask for experts in scripting languages like ASP.NET,PHP&Python but first,i need to go with HTML.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

So, what do you want? Search the web for HTML tutorials. Learning HTML markup is probably the easiest aspect of what you're trying to achieve. CSS, JS and server-side scripting are considerably more complicated. BTW - don't expect to learn PHP, ASP.net and Python in one go. Pick one to explore / learn the basics and try creating the odd project. All have their But I may be biased.relative strengths and weaknesses. I don't think it much matters which one you pick if you're starting out. From a personal point of view, Python can be really fiddly, with its insistance on tab/spaces and asp.net - well you have a choice of languages e.g. C# or vb.net - can be difficult to get started with a proper simple editor. But I may be biased.

I thank u very much for your interests to give me the briliant ideas to my beggining.
this is the mentor I wanted,u know many times the start is challenging. thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.