I'm just learning web development using nodejs and so I need to choose some frameworks to work with. I really like hapi and want to use it. But I also need something to build the view of the website. Some choices are quasar, vuetify, react, etc. But I really don't know how to use them alongside hapi. Can anyone help?
Thanks

P.S.
I really prefer quasar or vuetify because they're based on Vuejs which is simpler than react and I like to start coding as soon as possible instead of getting stuck in learning a framework.

Member Avatar for diafol

Hi pywriter. Not a node guy but just a comment on your last statement. Have you considered coding in native js first? Frameworks are great but they don't let you learn the language very well. I'd suggest that you learn basic js first before picking a framework. Apologies if this is already the case.

commented: A great suggestion for any language , first learn the language and then use frameworks +9
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.