Peace be with you all,

So, I would like to set up a website with the following:

1. Job listing where companies can list job openings and people can apply
  2. Business directory where organizations can list themselves and their main activities
  3. Ads component where people can put advertisements for a particular time frame

I'm looking for an advice on the best way to accomplish this. I know that there are some Joomla extensions that can do this (does Wordpress have this also?), but also I see there are specially designed scripts/web applications that does this which have been there even before the coming of Joomla.

Can you guys advice what would the best option/path for me to take?

Thanks.

I think a lot of this will depend on the size of your new job/ad/biz content company. If you look at your competitors like Monster, LinkedIn and so on, they have invested a lot of time in their product (their web site, apps and sales force.)

I'm going to give a nod to Dazah here. I wonder if you could use that. I'm sure Dani would love to talk about it. Just ask her.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.