um i am so bored at school i hate my teachers , school, and all the subjects i want to make fast money so i think i have a solution for my problem since i am a trap music girl i am in love with cardi b i would love to record my teachers voices into cardi b's voice cause i like it and it will become enjoyable for me to study if anyone likes the idea u can talk to me and buy it i have no experinces with app development or coding

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Record your teachers, with their permission of course. Learn how to use video and sound editing apps. Create fun little videos that will help you and other students learn lessons or use them to study with. Publish them on Youtube. Make money from Youtube ads.

Also ... that's how I started DaniWeb 20 years ago! I turned my class notes into tutorials and published them and they became popular and the rest is history.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.