I'm currently building a SaaS product, it's just me working on it, and its been a long process.
I need to generate revenue and created an Instagram account to find clients that need web & graphic services, I'm thinking of making it a recurring monthly package that costs about 100$ monthly.
Is this a valid idea path?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

It has to be one hell of a service for me to pay $100 per month. Although you idea might be valid, the price is hefty IMO.

pritaeas, price is less of an obstacle if it's a B2B SaaS app. It's a lot tougher to convince consumers to open their personal wallets than it is to convince businesses to invest in increasing their bottom line.

Why don't you start by advertising it as a $100 product, but advertise discount codes across social media at $25 and $50 price points. Keep track of how many people purchased at each different price point, and by the end of the experiment, you'll have a good idea what the market will tolerate for your app.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.