I am kind of confused. I want to build a website and i know HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Ionic, Angular, and Capacitor. But with Angular Facebook does not care for any client-side JavaScript when scraping URLs for OG meta tags, only what is contained in the initial HTML code the server returned for the requested URL, counts. So, i want to build a website but i dont know what language to choose. I will definitely use PHP with slim framework cause i already have all the functions ready and they are working for my current website and mobile app. I know it seems silly but i am confused and i want some help to decide. How should i start? Can you provide me with a free template link?

nastya.petrenko commented: To ensure Facebook can properly scrape your website, consider using a server-side rendering framework like Next.js or Nuxt.js. However, if you're more +0

To ensure Facebook can properly scrape your website, consider using a server-side rendering framework like Next.js or Nuxt.js. However, if you're more comfortable with PHP and Slim, that's also an option. You can find free templates on ThemeForest, TemplateMonster, FreeHTML5.co, and GitHub.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.