hello all

i am new to asp and javascript

i am creating a page in which user enters the id,name,address and he enters his family detail's below selecting relation and name of person
if he wants to add more personal details he can click on add more buttton will give the new cloned row

now i want to store the details
1> how can i identify that how many relations user has selected ?
2> how can i save these relations , by identifying the details fields

i tried to save relations in table but it creats one record and save with comma ( , ) seperator and just creates one record even if i have more than one relation created

pls help me out

thanks in advance
:)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

This forum is about neither asp nor JavaScript.

JavaScript != Java.

Please find a forum dedicated to either asp and/or JavaScript and ask your question there. You will get much better results.

I already sent a request to move this post to ASP section. It can be that admin/moderator is not around so post wasn't moved

I already sent a request to move this post to ASP section. It can be that admin/moderator is not around so post wasn't moved

Thank you, but I still find it important to tell this to the original poster, so that, hopefully, (s)he does not make the same mistake in the future.

;-)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.