g'mornin peeps.

I'm going for an interview tomorrow at a company that uses the ZEND framework. As such, I have been reading up on it, as well as MVC among other things.

The question I'm asking is about the ZEND controller action.
Could someone please point me to an example of the controller action being implemented?

I have tried to google it, but the results I get are not satisfactory at all

Thank you in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I don’t really know ZEND framework. I have used it for a hallo word project and I understood that doesn’t fit to my programming culture. Just be sure of your MVC understanding and your OOP view of things and everything will go great. I have worked for more than two years in a company that provided a garbage architecture and I managed to write good code besides that.

I don’t really know ZEND framework. I have used it for a hallo word project and I understood that doesn’t fit to my programming culture. Just be sure of your MVC understanding and your OOP view of things and everything will go great. I have worked for more than two years in a company that provided a garbage architecture and I managed to write good code besides that.

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.