I want to learn html and other webprograming .so how can improve my self in this arena?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Buy a book on HTML and work through it? Rinse and repeat for other "web programming" topics.

As others have said, nothing beats a good book which you can carry with you, and flick through.

If you want to go digital however, I would recommend 'TheNewBoston' Youtube tutorial series, he has many and they are very good for the beginner.

https://www.youtube.com/course?list=EC081AC329706B2953

Equally, he has a nice set on PHP, MySQL and JavaScript which you can use to expand your knowledge further!

Good luck!

Yes, I would agree as well. While there are quite a bit of online resources, the best approach is to get a few good books on HTML, CSS, and JavaScript and work through the tutorials. HTML markup is fairly easy to learn. Start with a book that covers HTML5. Most of those books also provide a brief history of HTML. You dont have to learn earlier versions before learning HTML5.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.