Hi all, hope you find always...
what require if someone want to be a team colleague, featured poster,moderator, etc ??
by their post (total post), reputation, or what???
it is automatically or chosen by dani??

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Team colleague = retired moderators, charter members, and close personal friends of Dani
Featured poster = People that were awarded member of the month (speak to "happygeek" about how to get chosen)
Moderator = members of the DaniWeb team who devote time to deleting spam, moving misplaced posts, etc (invitation only)

it can be prettymuch anyone. you dont even have to be technical. lively people can get featured posters too for (e.g christina>you)

I have someone who I think deserves featured poster! (no, its not me!) Should I PM HappyGeek?

yep, just pm me with the name and your reasoning and i will investigate.

serunson is always begging me to put his name up so here goes

he always welcomes the new posters

> what require if someone want to be a team colleague, featured poster,moderator, etc ??

Don't think a lot about it. If you are good enough, these things will anyways come to you sooner or later. Just keep helping out people and above all, have fun. :-)

> what require if someone want to be a team colleague, featured poster,moderator, etc ??

Don't think a lot about it. If you are good enough, these things will anyways come to you sooner or later. Just keep helping out people and above all, have fun. :-)

yes..absolutely agree. the point in this forums is helping out people who needs help. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.