In the 'Latest Reputation Received' thingy, the icon next to the thread name sometimes shows a green and gray/black sometimes. What is that supposed to mean?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

How much reputation that particular post has received (green = good, grey = neutral, red = bad). Click on the 'Add to X's Reputation' to launch a dropdown menu showing the reputation received.

Ok. I got a really helpful reply from a member. How do I make sure that he gets the 'green' against his name?

commented: Like this. +7

Select "I approve" to the respective post (and write some comments if you want to) and click on "Add to reputation".

commented: Thanks! +1

Reputation, good and bad, means zero here in the Coffee House.

commented: Good point. :p +14

Not really ... it doesn't count towards the poster's numerical reputation or rep power but it still counts towards the little green/red rep bar within the post, and the comments are still visible both within the posts as well as in the poster's member profile.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.