Just thought you might like to know Dani, but there is an annoying ad (Netscape Internet services) which blocks the genuine text and content on your site.

It is not a popup ad, but it behaves like one by simply going on top of the genuine content in the middle of the page.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Can you please attach a screenshot? Netscape is one of our advertisers but I'm not sure what you mean by overlapping. I'm aware that on lower resolutions, the leaderboard sometimes overlaps the links to the left a tiny bit.

Can you please attach a screenshot? Netscape is one of our advertisers but I'm not sure what you mean by overlapping. I'm aware that on lower resolutions, the leaderboard sometimes overlaps the links to the left a tiny bit.

Here it is!

I am using firefox and the same thing is happening on my end too. My resolution is 1024X786 which I guess is pretty standard.

It is not just the netscape ads, but also other ads which appear like this.

Maybe it is a formatting problem with the HTML code which is peculiar to firefox browser.

We moved to a new ad server tonight - and I accidently had the box ads showing up where only the leaderboard banners were supposed to be.

Not solved yet. I still get them on my browser at the moment.

Eek - I really thought it was fixed as of last night :( I changed something else just now. I'm going to go head off to work and sometime during work today, I will keep up with this thread and hopefully it will be fixed.

Done! Now the problem is solved.

Yay :) Sorry it took so long to fix. Darn work got in the way ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.