News this week:
- 25 years since the falklands - we kicked the argentinians ass!
- In more current wars, 7 children were killed in a US (no surprise ;) ) air strike against a "suspected al-Qaeda hideout" in eastern Afghanistan.
- Also, in the HD wars, Blockbuster is to rent only high-definition DVDs in Blu-ray format at 1,500 stores in the US.
- A survey finds that half of Britons could not exist without e-mail - with most 30-40 year olds being much more addicted than thier teenagers
- Police have smashed a UK-based child abuse network which connected pedoes across the net
- The computers in the ISS crashed again (lol i bet they ran winblows)