You see an orange or green dot and are curious. Who gave it and why? Currently you can't find out without giving some rep yourself. I propose a "Cancel" button after you view the rep. Sometimes you don't want to weigh in. You just want to view the comments.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You can view the comments of the rep you have been given by looking in your CONTROL PANEL (see the link at the top of every DaniWeb page)

You could also do it your way, but press your browser's Back button or just clicking anywhere outside the rep box when you are finished reading the comments.

commented: Here's some "rep". It won't count, but thanks. +0

You can view the comments of the rep you have been given by looking in your CONTROL PANEL (see the link at the top of every DaniWeb page)

You could also do it your way, but press your browser's Back button or just clicking anywhere outside the rep box when you are finished reading the comments.

I can read rep given to me without repping myself, but can I see anything but the most recent rep given to you without repping you myself?

I've never tried the clicking outside of the box when it asks whether you approve. That's basically a "Cancel"? I guess that would work.

just clicking anywhere outside the rep box when you are finished reading the comments.

Yup, that does the trick. Too easy. Thanks.

I'm confused what everyone is talking about??

I'm confused what everyone is talking about??

I couldn't figure out how to simply view the rep. I though that I had to give rep since that was the only button to close the window. Didn't think of not clicking any button and clicking outside the pop-up (probably should have been obvious). But obvious or not, I didn't think of it, so I was suggesting a second button like "Cancel" or "Give no rep".

See screenshot.

commented: Heh heh :P +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.