Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by pyTony

Hi,

Thanks for the bug report. :) Will investigate ... although it seems to be a bug report that's existed for a very long time already.

>> although it seems to be a bug report that's existed for a very long time already.

Your point being?
1. Whoops, I'd better get it done right now
2. It's been around for so long, I'm not going to fix it

I mean that I am adding it to my todo list. However, I am still spending everyday squashing bugs and fixing problems with the new design. Therefore, a problem that no one has discovered for years but has existed all that time is lower down on my priority list.

No because as the only person working on the dev, it's more of me squashing little things and tweaking little things as they arise.

Maybe her point was that it's a long standing vBulletin bug which hasn't been fixed till now...

Mayby any link to vBulletin bug list bug tracker or something like that to DaniWeb?

vBulletin has a public accessible bug tracker which you can find here. But yeah, finding the bugs which are affecting you might be a bit of bother given that Daniweb uses some kind of customized vBulletin.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.