Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Netcode
Featured Replies
    Dani 1,638   5 Years Ago

The site is called DaniWeb because I wanted to create the site as a hobby when I was in college, and I happened to have had the domain name daniweb.com that I used to use when I was 13 years old to post photos of my dogs, and I didn't … Read More

The site is called DaniWeb because I wanted to create the site as a hobby when I was in college, and I happened to have had the domain name daniweb.com that I used to use when I was 13 years old to post photos of my dogs, and I didn't feel like spending the ten bucks on a new domain name.

Votes + Comments
It's good to be frugal!

Probably the first time I've ever been right when posting on this site. Lol

Can probably also be the last time you would be wrong on this site

Can probably also be the last time you would be wrong on this site

Maybe some day when I get my site up and running they will be wondering why it's called coolbeanbob LOL

The site is called DaniWeb because I wanted to create the site as a hobby when I was in college, and I happened to have had the domain name daniweb.com that I used to use when I was 13 years old to post photos of my dogs, and I didn't feel like spending the ten bucks on a new domain name.

You already had your own personal domain when you were 13?? I was like playing Counter Strike when I got into that age O_O

The copy of the old site shows you were pretty talented and focused at 13 YO. No wonder Daniweb is what it is today - way to go!

-*-Bill

Gaargh! I told you that purple was a brain-frier. But would you listen? No. iCarly on steroids. And it's insidiously infective. I bought a purple tie last month. Purple?!
I'll join the Praetorian guard next...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.