Few minutes back I got a message that I am not new bie anymore and it was written that I can enjoy all the facility. Generally I Since beginning I kept sharing my problems with people and also shared some seo realted topics like list of forums. so i would like to do these more. Can i add link to these list of forums or other things which i add on my post as I am not newbie anymore? because if i use links i think people can easily just switch to the websites by a click. Your help will be appreciated

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by happygeek

And don't cut and paste another article that's already all over the Internet, add your own site link into it, and then post it here...

seriously mr. happygeek what i posted, i did that from my own knowledge, i made the post from myself. The fact is that articles got some line which might have similarities with others articles. If 100 people write an article about seo 90% will be quite same as the difenitions and importance of it are only once. Please review my article.

It's a bit of a moot discussion courtesy of the fact that you also included an obfuscated spam link, to your own blog, using keywords in the posting - and a Google search found large chunks of identical text, not just some similarities...

Edited by happygeek

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.