why i can't change the thread title?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

You can only change the title of a thread that you started, and only in the first 30 minutes after you created it if I am not mistaken.

but you can change the thread title?

You can try a test post if you like. Create a new thread and submit the first post. then go to that post and click Edit Post. You should be able to modify the title.

but you can change the thread title?

Because he is one of the moderators.

why i can't change the thread title?

As already mentioned by Jim, you can only change/edit the thread title/contents within 30 mins of posting it. After that, it's a mod/admin only thing.

One thing to note here is that if you for some reason need the thread title to be changed or the content edited a bit (due to typos etc.), you can always "Flag bad post" the first post of that thread and request the moderator/admin to do it for you. This is assuming your request is is accordance with the rules.

thanks for tell me that(i didn't knew that) ~s.o.s~. and thanks for change the title pritaeas

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.