hey dani thankyou for wishing on my birthday its awful moment happen in my life

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

If it makes you feel any better I'm turning 50 in a couple of weeks, think how awful my birthday will be :)

Got you beat. I'm turning 60 on Sunday.

its awful moment happen in my life

Sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch. I hope you have friends and/or family to help you through.

Got you beat. I'm turning 60 on Sunday.

Man, you must need to get a big cake then if your going to fit all those candles :D

I am turning 16 in 2 months, lets hope i become more mature... :D

Member Avatar for Warrens80

You HAVE to grow old, but growing up is optional

You HAVE to grow old, but growing up is optional

haha, sounds like me ;)

Member Avatar for Warrens80

It's me

No birthday cake this year. I opted, instead, for a deep dish apple pie (with cinnamon).

I opted, instead, for a deep dish apple pie (with cinnamon).

homemade?

Unfortunately, no. The best deep dish apple pies I ever had were made by a friend of mine but he moved away several years back.

Oh to be young again! I'm only 39 (like Jack Benny, if any of you know who he was), with just a few years experience at that age.

Happy Birthday, everyone. Have a virtual Beer on me :)

As sad as I was at the time, I loved how the news reported it as "Jack Benny dies at the age of 39". And the roses were a nice touch.

Unfortunately, no. The best deep dish apple pies I ever had were made by a friend of mine but he moved away several years back.

You should have him send you some or give you the recipe.

Sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch. I hope you have friends and/or family to help you through.

@Reverend Jim
i am not going to any rough patch i have freinds and famliy they celebrate my b'day i just thankyou dani becuase she is so far from here and wish me my b'day i fill so happy when i recive a wish from dani

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.