Contributors
Replies
Views
3 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by arti_1
Featured Replies

If it makes you feel any better I'm turning 50 in a couple of weeks, think how awful my birthday will be :) Read More

• Got you beat. I'm turning 60 on Sunday. >its awful moment happen in my life Sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch. I hope you have friends and/or family to help you through. Read More

If it makes you feel any better I'm turning 50 in a couple of weeks, think how awful my birthday will be :)

Got you beat. I'm turning 60 on Sunday.

its awful moment happen in my life

Sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch. I hope you have friends and/or family to help you through.

Edited by Reverend Jim

Got you beat. I'm turning 60 on Sunday.

Man, you must need to get a big cake then if your going to fit all those candles :D

I am turning 16 in 2 months, lets hope i become more mature... :D

Unfortunately, no. The best deep dish apple pies I ever had were made by a friend of mine but he moved away several years back.

Oh to be young again! I'm only 39 (like Jack Benny, if any of you know who he was), with just a few years experience at that age.

Happy Birthday, everyone. Have a virtual Beer on me :)

Edited by Ancient Dragon

As sad as I was at the time, I loved how the news reported it as "Jack Benny dies at the age of 39". And the roses were a nice touch.

Unfortunately, no. The best deep dish apple pies I ever had were made by a friend of mine but he moved away several years back.

You should have him send you some or give you the recipe.

Sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch. I hope you have friends and/or family to help you through.

@Reverend Jim
i am not going to any rough patch i have freinds and famliy they celebrate my b'day i just thankyou dani becuase she is so far from here and wish me my b'day i fill so happy when i recive a wish from dani

Edited by arti_1

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.