Also, has anyone noticed that the option to give bad rep is gone???

Thats what this whole thread is about;)lol

You wanna give someone bad rep, just let me know. I'll do it for you -- but it'll cost ya later.

Doesn't look like it -- you don't seem to be a moderator anymore...

Doesn't look like it -- you don't seem to be a moderator anymore...

True -- all our titles have been snatched away from us... :-(

So for now, Daniweb is in a state of anarchy in which rules cannot be enforced!!:icon_twisted:

No, they should have full moderator powers (I don't know) -- I still have access to Area 51, for example; but it's not directly on the drop down menu anymore for speed purposes.

Edit: server-side speed purposes

Actually, "nevermind" means "nevermind." Look at how much typing you would have saved by NOT abbreviating it.

lolololol like totally not, man! it 'cuz i nvr ben learned real good, u kno? but lest it kol and peps kno wut we be sayn, huh? them old farts don like us 2 tlk like dis.. idk y? mayB cuz they caint understand

Something you kids must read.

We strive to be a community geared towards the professional. We strongly encourage all posts to be in full-sentence English. Please do not use "leet" speak or "chatroom" speak.
What will happen: Offensive material will be snipped out of offending post or censored by bad words filter.
First offense: Member will be warned via user infraction system. Warning will be documented.
Second offense: 5 point infraction will remain on user's record for 6 months.

Being sarcastic is O.K. but doing such things deliberately is not acceptable. Both of you have been warned.

haha.. So did I! They put :"?"

Yep, same here. Obviously it was a moderator, since regular members can't do that. Or whoever else can give out bad reps... I'm not sure of the other people.

Being sarcastic is O.K. but doing such things deliberately is not acceptable. Both of you have been warned.

K, it won't happen again.

Rashakil, how old are you anyway? Are you a student somewhere? jw since you seem to be so much 'greater' than christina and I

Votes + Comments
No one is trying to shoot you down, just try to mingle with others by atleast listening to their request - ~s.o.s~

oh sorry.. I didn't even know there were rules posted somewhere.. What is a 5 point infraction?

It takes 10 infraction points to ban someone. L33t speak fetches you 5 if you are persistent and don't care about the moderator warnings.

s.o.s.- you've obviously been a daniweb member for a while.. What do you think about tgreer's posts? Do you think that more and more teenagers are using the forum, and treating it like an informal chat room? I'm sorry if I come off this way.. It's just what I'm used to:S

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.