what happens if someone posts in an already-solved thread? do they still get a +1?

what happens if someone posts in an already-solved thread? do they still get a +1?

No.

cool. is area 51 any good?

Yes, that's where all the jucy gosip occurs :) (just kidding)

when im 18 ill get a sponsor account, about time i did, as i use it so much

I don't think there is an age requirement to get a sponsor account. Anyone can donate $$$ to DaniWeb.

The primary way to donate is via PayPal, and you need to be 18 to have a PayPal account.

exactly

and i dont like the other way, dont want to air-mail money to the US

A behind the scenes change has been made where posts made in staff-only forums no longer count towards the post count of us moderators.

That's funny, because I'm not a moderator and my postcount has still dropped somewhere in the last week. I went over 500 posts the week before and became a 'posting pro' instead of a ' posting pro in training', but now my posts are under 500 again and I'm still a posting pro... [see attachment]

This is my second 500st post :)

Niek

Everytime that you report a post, a thread is created in a hidden staff forum as an open ticket for a mod to handle. This made your old postcount actually rather inaccurate.

ah that explains why mine has gone down a lot i always report stuff, before i only neeeded like 800 to catch you up now its like 1200

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.