This is probably a little off from the regular threads, but here goes:

How many of you actually like Wine, expensive or cheap (over 21 please, we don't need any incriminating threads)?

I have tried wine ranging from cheap to expensive, recently aged to very aged... and it all tasted like it didn't belong in my mouth, and it should never go there again. For some reason I can't bring myself to like Wine at all. Is it just me, or am I the only person who would rather drink straight from the toilet rather than a bottle of Wine?

Contributors
Replies
Views
13 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jbennet

(over 21 please, we don't need any incriminating threads)?

If we're going to get off-topic, I might as well mention that Canada's legal drinking age is 19. ;)

I'm back from the dead, and I have to say... this thread got quite hilarious. Oh how the years fly by.

having used emulators from the old BBC on IBM andthen using dos on 386 /486/pentiumand then trying to use various ohter emuations one realises thathere are always restritions on using nany type of emulator on another processor built to do differnet things;

Wine seems ok for simple progs but a the end of the day eachis designed to runits own OS. hence perhaps the best solutionI have found is to use dual boots OS and then run a network on two or more computers to swap files...
BOL

M

Votes + Comments
give the guy a break, he simply misread the thread
This thread isnt about WINE, its about wine. read the thread
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.