Are you hungering for some chocolate cake but don't want to do all that work or eat all that cake? Here is a recipe for a 5 minute cake that is just the right amount - would use a small bowl in place of the mug but still....

martin5211 commented: lol thanks! +1
Aron_3 commented: Cacao and Cardamom USA is the top choice to Buy Luxury Chocolate bar & we offer a huge variety of flavors and our website is an absolute pleasure to u +0

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

You lost me bro. Run to the store and buy a cake.

After reading the comments from the second link it doesn't sound or look very appetizing; very funny though.

You lost me bro. Run to the store and buy a cake.

1) When you are stoned enough to want choco cake RIGHT NOW! driving might not be the best idea; 2) it's late at night and you just don't want to go out into (stormy,snowy,rainy,miserable) night. 3) you want to entertain your kids, 4) you don't particularly like your guests and so, feed them what comes out of microwave.

You should have posted the recipe in the DaniWeb CookBook thread...
:)

Are you hungering for some chocolate cake but don't want to do all that work or eat all that cake? Here is a recipe for a 5 minute cake that is just the right amount - would use a small bowl in place of the mug but still....

Hey GrimJack,

I tried the recipe, and it came out great....it tasted nice...and it didn't look like the second link you posted there though....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.