Take this test to see if you would vote for obama...

http://barackobamatest.com?fuseaction=home.options

My Results

You DISAGREED with the Barack Obama position on 30 of the 48 test questions. This means you disagree with the Obama position 63% of the time.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

My test reveals that I disagree with Obama on 63% of the questions, but I will vote for him anyway because there is no other choice -- McCain is just too old and I like his politics even less than I do Obama's.

My results:

[10-10 21:33:53] Dave: "You DISAGREED with the Barack Obama position on 46 of the 48 test questions. This means you disagree with the Obama position 96% of the time."
[10-10 21:33:57] Dave: Shoot. I missed 2.
[10-10 21:34:57] Dave: Misread 1.
[10-10 21:36:12] Dave: Misread both.

It is a push poll that tries to force certain answers - it pretty much sux but I agreed with Obama 71% of the time (are you surprised Dave?).

commented: A push-poll indeed! +8

It is a push poll that tries to force certain answers - it pretty much sux but I agreed with Obama 71% of the time (are you surprised Dave?).

No. The poll was heavily biased.

I disagree with Obama 99.1% and I didn't even take the poll.

commented: Slacker. :icon_razz: +17

Yes, and a not very well hidden one either. It has an "About the Author" page and a link to a book by the author with this title:

The Audacity of Deceit: Barack Obama's War on American Values (Hardcover)

Yes, and a not very well hidden one either. It has an "About the Author" page and a link to a book by the author with this title:

The Audacity of Deceit: Barack Obama's War on American Values (Hardcover)

I feel dirty, I need a shower.

Dude - did you know that?

...And while you are waiting for the results, please enjoy the show, complementary of the house.

heh,heh been there, puked that! I see your right wing site and raise you one left wing location with more stuff for you to ignore.

commented: haha +3

I disagree with Obama 99.1% and I didn't even take the poll.

Hehehe

Sadly though i think Ancient Dragon is right......

Hehehe

Sadly though i think Ancient Dragon is right......

If it is right for him that's all that it counts. If it is right for you, make sure you know why.
As for I, I know why he's not right. But it is true that is sad.

I agree, it was biased and im Canadian so i dont even know why i did the thing anyway this is the results:

I disagreed 28 of the 48 test questions. This means I disagree with the Obama position 58% of the time.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.