I need to know where I can watch the ball drop on the internet at exactly 12:00 am Pacific time on the internet, because we do not have cabnle or an antenna for our t.v? Is their a way? I only have 24 minutes left! please help!

Never mind I missed it because i am not internet savvy yet and it took me forever to find a place where i could ask a simple question. Im a little depressed but i will survive i suppose; i'm just astickler of tradition and as of this year it was broken): thanks to anybody who might read this though.

Never mind I missed it because i am not internet savvy yet and it took me forever to find a place where i could ask a simple question. Im a little depressed but i will survive i suppose; i'm just astickler of tradition and as of this year it was broken): thanks to anybody who might read this though.

Bummer! It does seem that one should be able to find live shots fairly easy with a few well placed, but don't feel too bad because a Yahoo search of

times square ball drop internet live

turned up a bunch of stuff, but mostly from past years, without links to this year's. Anyway, here's a ball drop from 2006. Not the same, I know, but...

http://tv.msn.com/tv/newyears/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.