Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

That was banned?
Suppose that's why I never see anymore.

Why was that banned? I think you Americans like banning just for the fun of it :)

In the Netherlands, this doesn't come even close to banning. You can say/show all the stuff you want on the T.V. (the f-word won't get beeped and Janet Jackson wouls still have a life here after her 'accident')

Yes I agree -- we have always been prunish about sex on tv. And I don't know why that commercial was banned here either. I though it was pretty funny -- a little like Benny Hill would do if he were still alive :) :)

Why was that banned? I think you Americans like banning just for the fun of it :)

In the Netherlands, this doesn't come even close to banning. You can say/show all the stuff you want on the T.V. (the f-word won't get beeped and Janet Jackson wouls still have a life here after her 'accident')

If you would look at the amount of restrictions here, you'd think you are being forced into celibacy :P .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.