Came across this "map" a few days ago, do not know if any of you have seen it, but its really fun going through the various battling technologies etc.

Entire history of this map located at http://mshiltonj.com/software_wars/

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

haha

My idea is too nurture young and aspiring talent and we too can be the leader like the bill gates of Redmond. This all lies in hard work, determination and less on luck. We too can emerge as the IT leader in the same way like bill gates did. Lets not just talk about the IT business leaders instead plan to defeat them.

commented: English Language Understanding Fail !!! -1

My idea is too nurture young and aspiring talent and we too can be the leader like the bill gates of Redmond. This all lies in hard work, determination and less on luck. We too can emerge as the IT leader in the same way like bill gates did. Lets not just talk about the IT business leaders instead plan to defeat them.

What the .. Heck ??????
Did you even read my post ?? At most I can say of your response ........ ridiculous.

? what?

What the .. Heck ??????
Did you even read my post ?? At most I can say of your response ........ ridiculous.

hey! what do you mean by this ?

What the .. Heck ??????

hey! i i was just suggesting an idea and it was not that i was unable to understand English

Wrong business plan - BG swiped much of what he based his empire on. He was the son of a wealthy lawyer and knew what kinds of lies he needed to tell to create a monopoly.

hey! i i was just suggesting an idea and it was not that i was unable to understand English

May I dare ask why did you suggest that :P

May I dare ask why did you suggest that :P

Right now my main aim is to find young talent like me, young developers below the age of 15 not just with the basic knowledge but should be aware of all the advancements. If any of you is as young as me or anybody reads this, please be in touch with me. I would like a person from India or Indian sub-continent.

Right now my main aim is to find young talent like me, young developers below the age of 15 not just with the basic knowledge but should be aware of all the advancements. If any of you is as young as me or anybody reads this, please be in touch with me. I would like a person from India or Indian sub-continent.

Pedophile? :P

Here's what will be the death of M$ Evil Empire.

Or this

soon google will be much more evil than ms ever were, just wait and see

soon google will be much more evil than ms ever were, just wait and see

Just wait and watch what all i have in my mind. Maybe to you it might seem like me talking absurd thing but mind it the future of os is me.

Well do not want to be mean here, although your ambition is good but ..... the talkers dont do much and the dooers dont create so much hype about what their future.

I dont think Linus shouted on any forum about Linux before creating it, nor did Steve Jobs did Jobs create a hype about Apple and so on.

Hmm since we are in this thread, are you trying to rob a bank through codes and start international wars over the internet. WW3: Lies and Deception. Hmm pretty Continent since we dont know how you talk over the internet...

Well do not want to be mean here, although your ambition is good but ..... the talkers dont do much and the dooers dont create so much hype about what their future.

I dont think Linus shouted on any forum about Linux before creating it, nor did Steve Jobs did Jobs create a hype about Apple and so on.

Sorry if you think so but right now aim is to find a partner for me who is almost the same age of me and even has the same knowledge.

Please don't mind if i have done anything wrong.

Sorry if you think so but right now aim is to find a partner for me who is almost the same age of me and even has the same knowledge.

Please don't mind if i have done anything wrong.

And what would you do after you find "that" partner you are looking for ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.