Hey i don't know if there are any folding@home fans out there? But ive spent a while making some "badges" - 60x60 pictures which you can display in your sigs, avatars, on your website print them off stick to your face - whatever floats your boat!

They are for different point milestones starting at 5000 and going up to 600,000 (although there are people with 2,000,000 points but it was taking too long to make these i had to stop somewhere :o ) And they are colour coded.

Oh well i hope you enjoy em:
http://www.beefysworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2027

ta ta Mr Scruff

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Thats cool, although I havent got 5000 points yet :o . I do folding at home, I have it running all the time, I just cant do much on this rig, but I do what I can.

Yeah same here im just one WU off 5000 :D The top dude has around 14,000,000 points .... crazy or what! But its well worth taking part even just to help with the research. I find it hard to find new CPUs though :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.