The 2009 Summer Anime Preview is here!

Sadly, not many of these look promising to me except:
- Umi Monogatari ~Anata ga Itekureta Koto~
- Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
- Spice and Wolf II
- Princess Lover!

From the ones mentioned, I've seen the first episode of Princess Lover and it indeed seems entertaining. I would have loved to watch Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei given the hype surrounding it but given that I have yet to see the first two seasons, it's on hold as of now.

Oh BTW, Anime FTW! :-)

ahihihi... commented: :D +1

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

The only interesting looking one is: Kuruneko

Drunks + blinding cheap sake + a million cats = comedy gold

^ sounds interesing ..
I'll try to watch it ..

is there anything featuring Furry Hentai Bukkake?

interesting........I like the Spice and Wolf II......

I'd recommend Canaan as well. From the first two episodes, it's excellent.

Awsome. Some of those look pretty good, might watch one this summer.

>is there anything featuring Furry Hentai Bukkake?

AFAIK, no.

>I'd recommend Canaan as well. From the first two episodes, it's excellent.

I wonder what you liked about it; animation quality? sound? direction?

BTW, I've also started watching "Bakemonogatari" and "Sora no Manimani".

"Bakemonogatari" is one crazy series with an interesting storyline. The animation kinda reminds me of Ef-A tale of memories.

With not many romance-comedies out there, "Sora no Manimani" should definitely be a welcome addition for all the romcom fans out there.

>>I'd recommend Canaan as well. From the first two episodes, it's excellent.
>I wonder what you liked about it; animation quality? sound? direction?
Interesting story and characters. I don't hate the art, and the sound didn't strike me as noticeably bad. Of course, we're only two episodes in...

>BTW, I've also started watching "Bakemonogatari" and "Sora no Manimani".
I started Sora no Manimani as well, but I didn't feel it was worth recommending just yet.

has anyone seen suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu 2? or the skip beat anime, both are just released this year. i've heard of talks bout initial d stage 5, but when you see how stage 4 concluded i dont think there's gonna be stage 5 anytime soon, but am still hopeful ^^

>has anyone seen suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu 2?
I'm following it out of principle only. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu is not recommended this season. The general quality has gone down noticeably, not to mention the bullshit tactic of repeating the same episode six times (at the time of this post) with at least another two extremely likely. KyoAni is apparently trying to cull all but the hardcore fanboys who can forgive anything.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.