i will miss her a lot...

Recommended Answers

All 31 Replies

without her there will be no creepy serkan anymore... :(

That's one reason not to sign.

commented: Agreed :) +17
commented: haha :D +13

i cant understand why others didnt post anything about Narue here, i think she is what makes daniweb daniweb :)
at least for me.

without her there will be no creepy serkan anymore... :(

Good riddance, he is very wierd.

i will miss her a lot...

i wouldn't be surprised if she left due, in some part, to creepy stalkers.

i really want to meet her in real life. as i said before, many girls see micheal jackson on stage and they go and cry and hug him. why cant i do the same thing with Narue?
Tell me this in logical terms.

i really want to meet her in real life. as i said before, many girls see micheal jackson on stage and they go and cry and hug him. why cant i do the same thing with Narue?
Tell me this in logical terms.

you are scary.

and i don't mean this as a joke, or as a witty insult.

i mean you are truly scary -- in a duct-tape, kitchen knife, chloroform, spool of clothesline, and wearing an adult diaper across state lines sort of way.

what is scary if i want to hug someone and scream and cry ?

you treat everyone with respect in their believes. it is something to be respected when you believe someguy died for your sins, you respect indian people when they worship cows. why cant i worship Narue, maybe i think she created the universe, who cares?
also think about scientology, am i more creepy than that?

also think about scientology, am i more creepy than that?

well.........................

no.

yes

yes

so i am more creepy than those who believe we are guilty alien souls and world was a prison for them? and as much as we get rid of our alien souls we are cured?

come on!!!

Scientology is creepy as it's a goony bird cult that has fucked up tens of thousands of people.

Serkan doesnt have that kind of influence, but he is creepy on an individual personal level.

since none of us here (I imagine) are gullible enough to buy Lord Xenu's Magical Thetan Removing Elixir, Serkan has more immediate power to revolt.

I, for one, can imagine this guy from Kazakhstan driving an ice cream truck across country while wearing adult diapers, with a box full of rope and duct tape to chase down some woman he saw a picture of on the internet to profess his marriage intentions to her.

by the numbers, he cant compete with Scientology. But at a real personal level, Serkan is definitely more creepy than the average Scientologist.

>Serkan is definitely more creepy than the average Scientologist.

look as man, you created the god. and you build many buildings to worship and you spent milions to support these believes. And you didnt have any concrete basement for all this things.

Yes i marry a woman i saw only photo in internet, but you forgot that i also read her posts, combine these two and add my spiritual imagination about her. Put them together, it still makes more sense as at least what i believe has more concrete evidence than rest of the believers'.

So i am not as creepy as an average scientologist.

So i am not as creepy as an average scientologist.

The institution and tenets of Scientology is certainly a really weird thing. But just looking at the average individuals, the Scientologists ... you're way creepier.

Look, I've known a number of Scientologists. there were a bunch of them at one place i worked, years ago. Are they "deluded fools?" ... Yes, every single one of them. Are they "creepy?" ... Not especially. You've got them all beat hands down.

Do you want to know why?

because people can tell religious nuts to go away and they will leave, or at least shut up. But you, you just keep coming, with your duct tape and your rope and your chloroform, and you

Just.

Don't.

Stop.

ok then start a poll in this forum and ask if an avarage scientologist is way creepier than me. let's see how people will vote.

The link is here
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/post921379.html

Btw, this and that are up for discussion about closure, as it seems to be treading the line with regards to personal attacks and flaming

no i am not offended by jephthah's posts and i dont consider it as flaming.

i dont hurt anyone in my real life so i might be creepy but it is not harmful to anyone. i dont reject the fact that i maybe creepy, that is why i had him open a poll to vote that publicly :D
i think i and jephthah both enjoy this thing :D

commented: who me? never! +14

I deleted that poll and thread because we don't flame/attack other members. I don't care if serkan did approve of it -- flaming by any other name is still flaming.

But ancient dragon, please admit it , you laughed when you read that poll, didnt you ?

But ancient dragon, please admit it , you laughed when you read that poll, didnt you ?

No, I did not. I didn't find it the slightest bit amusing. In fact it was the thread's title that first set me off.

you must have lost your sense of humor since spending so much time with computer for years :D

I deleted that poll and thread because we don't flame/attack other members. I don't care if serkan did approve of it -- flaming by any other name is still flaming.

damn, i put a lot of creative effort into that poll. :(

damn, i put a lot of creative effort into that poll. :(

Look on the bright side -- you didn't get banned did you?

commented: okay, I lol' +14

Look on the bright side -- you didn't get banned did you?

well, yeahhh..... I mean, we're talking about Serkan

:P

i definitely think that it is very creative and i am really sorry that it is deleted. i really laughed in screams :D
jephthah, your english is significantly powerful and better than most of the native speakers, i associate it with the fact that you must have been reading some good books.

jephthah, your english is significantly powerful and better than most of the native speakers, i associate it with the fact that you must have been reading some good books.

Yea, he knows how to curse :) .. and get away with it :)

>Yea, he knows how to curse .. and get away with it

his vocabulary is also very rich, when they speak with any of the Wiliams(i dont rember which one is which), it sounds like another language to me. So it makes me get the impression that there is a really different english out there spoken by some sophisticated people.

i miss Narue anyway :( for the first time i dont want to deviate from the topic :( has any one got any news of her ?

Anybody seen my baby
Anybody seen her around
Love has gone and made me blind
Ive looked but I just cant find

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.