i have a question. why, why do parents go completely Physico about sex. lik wen it comes to their kids, some parents just go skitz. Every time i date a guy my parents want to meet him strate away and they are so judgemental and they give him the hole "you dont touch my daughter lik that, and you just keep it away" and all of that.. then wen u do have sex and tell them that youve done it, they just lose it and your made out t be the biggest slut known to man kind.

At the moment i have a bf of whom i am really really close wit and he wants to do "it" and i do too, but i keep puttin ot off coz of my parents. forstly coz they dont really let me go out much so me and my bf dont relly get the chance to be alone and secindly, if i did and then told them, i would be grounded forever and never allowed to see my bf again..

so my question is what am i suppose to do??? i really need some help with this one!!!

-Missy

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

asl?

On another note we don't contribute to the delinquency of minors on daniweb. Listen to your parents. Do well in school. Get a good job...

Sorry about your parents but they really do care about you and make decisions that they believe are in your best interest. Although I don't consider sex to be a delinquent act, sknake is right in that you should obey your parents' wishes and try to make them proud. Eventually they will let you be you. I went through a similar experience during my teen years. You'll get your independence soon enough. ;)

All I can say to this whole post is hahahahah

Because I find your choice of forums to post this on incredibly inappropriate and funny

I don't know, maybe you parents actually care about you :)

The Now Generation will blame his parents, so where did his parents go wrong?

commented: Agree +0

Copulation - phf, who needs that? Just wake, bake and wank; then get glasses.

At least I think that's how it goes, in fact what does that even mean? (Seriously, I don't know what it means. It's just what the cool kid behind the school with shades and leather jacket told me, after he pushed me in the mud for wearing coke bottoms[he was very religious too, and told me, "Stop killing potential universes of future population!"(also he just hated nerds[that are tougher than him - ("Achoo!"["Bless me."("Thank me.")])])].)

:twisted:

i have a question. why, why do parents go completely Physico about sex. lik wen it comes to their kids, some parents just go skitz. Every time i date a guy my parents want to meet him strate away and they are so judgemental and they give him the hole "you dont touch my daughter lik that, and you just keep it away" and all of that.. then wen u do have sex and tell them that youve done it, they just lose it and your made out t be the biggest slut known to man kind.

At the moment i have a bf of whom i am really really close wit and he wants to do "it" and i do too, but i keep puttin ot off coz of my parents. forstly coz they dont really let me go out much so me and my bf dont relly get the chance to be alone and secindly, if i did and then told them, i would be grounded forever and never allowed to see my bf again..

so my question is what am i suppose to do??? i really need some help with this one!!!

-Missy

Five down votes on this one? Seems a bit extreme. As Best Jew points out, probably not the best forum to post on with this question, but it's still a reasonable question. But not knowing you and not knowing your parents, it's sort of hard to offer decent advice. I was going to offer some advice and witticisms, but I think I won't because, who knows, you might take the advice (good or bad) and it could have serious life consequences for you, so since I don't know you, I'm not going to offer advice except for this. Find an adult who actually knows you and your parents who you can speak with in confidence. Just choose who you talk to wisely. Depending on who you pick and what you say, they may choose to (or have to) tell your parents.

The main reason parents don't want their minor-age kids to have sex is because sex between opposites produces babies. For a girl that will rune your life forever and ever. And guess who will get stuck with the job of raising the bastard kids? Yes, you got it -- your parents. So play it safe and keep your legs crossed so that you don't get pregnant.

commented: Hello, just grabbed the first post I saw with you name on it to give you a recprocating rep. Thanks +0

Whatever decision you make, you should be prepared to accept and to deal with the consequences of that decision, regardless of whether the consequences are what you intended. I disagree that your parents are necessarily right. They might have your best interests in mind; however, they also have their own best interests in mind, as Ancient Dragon just inadvertently pointed out.

Also, you shouldn't come on a forum with a question like "should I have sex" when you simultaneously spell everything in your post incorrectly -- my answer is no, you shouldn't.

:)

Honor thy mother and thy father. Google it if you have to.

-Missy

no one can do anything abt it... just hope to be 18 & then free FOREVER !!!!!!!!!

look at the brighter side... it tells you that ur bf is serious types and not just wham-bam-thankyou-mam types..... he's patient (he has to be!) and that should satisfy you for now ;)

look at the brighter side... it tells you that ur bf is serious types and not just wham-bam-thankyou-mam types..... he's patient (he has to be!) and that should satisfy you for now

How can you tell? From her original post it seems he's already getting "it" :icon_wink:

he wants to do "it" and i do too

wen u do have sex and tell them that youve done it

I agree with the rest of them, and her parents :P

How can you tell? From her original post it seems he's already getting "it"

yeah... i read it again... i am with the girl still... :D
it's 21st century yr!! i can sympathise with her.... but this is the last plunge so i must say from my exp, BEWARE!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.