HEY.Guyz If u r programming in visual studio c++ .PLz SHARE UR SOURCE CODE HERE.I WILL ALSO SHARE MINE.THANKXX;)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Calculator program using if else condition
and feeling great program.

OPEN IT IN OFFICE 2OO7 .

THANKX

>If u r programming in visual studio c++
I'm not programming in Visual C++ right now, so I guess I won't share my code with you. :icon_rolleyes:

>I WILL ALSO SHARE MINE.
Quite frankly, I'm not sure your code will be worth reading. But I can't verify that because I don't trust your Word documents that supposedly contain source code.

>OPEN IT IN OFFICE 2OO7
Good God. You're just like clueless users who send screenshots to tech support in a Word document. Offer plain text or everyone will assume you're trying to spread malware. Plain text is also easier to put in a text editor for compilation. Last time I checked, my compilers don't work well on .docx files.

>>OPEN IT IN OFFICE 2OO7
Good God. You're just like clueless users who send screenshots to tech support in a Word document. Offer plain text or everyone will assume you're trying to spread malware.

Yer, I never opened it because people can easily append malicious code the the word documenting making it delete every file on my computer. I don't want that to happen so try posting the code in code tags instead of in a separate file. Then I will happily read it. Amazing some of the viruses people make these days...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.