I was always brought up that cow tipping was a standard rural recreation event. So it was surprising when my mom argued with me today that it is now considered rude to suggest that provincials will engage in an evening of cow tipping. I have nothing against cow tipping, but to me it seems a bit unpleasant for the cow and possibly dangerous. Since cow tipping is apparently so widespread I don't see any logic behind this supposed change in attitudes about it. Being an urbanite I might be out of the loop. Maybe it's just a hoax. Thoughts?

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

I always thought it was a joke about red-neck pastimes.

Right up there with snipe hunts.

yeah... but do you notice a similarity between this thread and another thread in Geeks Lounge?

What do you tip a cow? 18%?

Cow tipping . Which reminded me of this :

(moooohhh!)
Which made me laugh :)

Cow tipping, if done professionally, is quite relaxing for the cow.

Here I thought that cow tipping was stepping on a cow's output and tipping in the process.

yeah... but do you notice a similarity between this thread and another thread in Geeks Lounge?

Yeah, this thread was incredibly clever. I almost missed your comic ingenuity, but this comment made me realize just how funny you actually are.

I would tip a cow 10% and not a fraction more!

If a cow gives good milk, why not tip her at least 15%?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.