Member Avatar for LastMitch

Do anyone still celebrate Valentine's Day?

I'm not sure other countries have this kind of celebration.

If you are celebrating:

If you are a guy (girl) and you are married what are you getting for your wifey (hubby)?

If you are a guy (girl) and in a relationship what are you getting for your girl (boy)?

If you are single what are you gonna to do?

I'm gonna do nothing. Just work and go home as usually.

Aron_3 commented: I would like to suggest to you, Cacao and Cardamom Chocolates in Houston USA. I ordered some luxury chocolate bars and Gourmet artisan chocolates at C +0

Recommended Answers

All 36 Replies

All i am going to do for 1 one of my feminent friends is say happy birthday to her... that is really it...

I will celebrate it. Red rose flower and chocolate are the gifts i will get for my girlfriend.

I'm going to play video games with my other single friends.

Surprise her with red rose in a vase that put on the floor while She's come back home.

We cook a special Valentine's Day meal together. Lobster, shrimp, cheese fondue, stir fry, etc.

Member Avatar for diafol

Jeez, Rev, that's a lot of food.

I got her a tin of tuna. Which, may I add, she didn't eat. I'll know better not to waste my money next year.

I assume you mean that tin of tuna was for your cat, I hope. Lol.

I like what Vezter did. It's nice.

That's a lot of food Reverend but it's nice you taking time cooking and eating with wife together.

diafol - tin of tuna? You gave your wife a can of tuna for Valentine's Day?

I hope JorgeM might one up better than can of tuna.

@Diafol, i would prefer you to get a norwegian salmon if you were going to give your spouse fish... she would than eat it :) (where i live, it is about 6-9 dollars a pound). But seriously, a can of tuna?

@Diafol, i would have done the same... lol, just kidding.

Member Avatar for diafol

Yes a tin of tuna. What's wrong with that? I drove to the village shop especially. It's not like I bought it a few weeks ago and gave her old tin.

I asked her if she wanted anything from the shop and she said tuna. So I got her tuna. She got what she wanted. Now I'm no mind-reader, if she wanted chocolates or flowers, she should have said get me chocolates or flowers or both. But I know she doesn't like chocolate and she always makes has a strop if somebody gives her flowers, saying she'd rather have a bottle of wine. Seeing as I had wine in the house already - no brainer.

Yes a tin of tuna. What's wrong with that? I drove to the village shop especially. It's not like I bought it a few weeks ago and gave her old tin.

daifol we're messing with you.

You know it's very nice that you drove to a store and brought tin of tuna and gave it to your wife.

I think that's very sweet of you doing that.

Regarding about how a women thinks.

As long your wife is happy and you are happy then that's all it matters.

Member Avatar for diafol

As long your wife is happy and you are happy then that's all it matters.

Now there's the rub my Pep. Women are never happy. They don't tell you - you're supposed to assimilate this information as if by osmosis. Look out if you don't pick up on it too.

You know it's very nice that you drove to a store and brought tin of tuna and gave it to your wife.

Dunno, I was going out anyway - but I thought the shop thing was pretty romantic. I don't usually stoop to such things. But as I said, once bitten... It'll be a bag of pork scratchings next year if I'll have forgiven her by then.

Now there's the rub my Pep. Women are never happy. They don't tell you - you're supposed to assimilate this information as if by osmosis. Look out if you don't pick up on it too.

It seems you figure out a way to do that. Not many men can understand how to make a women happy. Your wife was thrilled / surprise that you brought a tin of tuna. You make her day.

If I get married I would buy a tin of tuna for my wife on Valentine's Day.

I think she might be happy too.

Member Avatar for diafol

Your wife was thrilled / surprise that you brought a tin of tuna. You make her day.

I never said that. I won't tell you what she really said. As for making her day, I am the farty cloud that obliterates the sunshine from her life.

Yes a tin of tuna. What's wrong with that?

Nothing...just messing with you as well. sorry about that it you took offense.

Member Avatar for diafol

Oh guys, you crack me up, seriously. I was on a wind-up. You seriously think I'd give her indoors a poxy tin of tuna? Shit. Ho ho. You're the second geezer to apologise. Priceless. Sorry fella... still laughing...

Tell you what - don't take anything I say as something serious. I'm always taking the piss.

How about an iPad, or something with diamonds on it?

@Diafol, i agree with you... girls/ladies are impossible to satisfy or at least barely satisfied. But you could have surprised your wife with something that glitters? Or buy a dog/cat... that gets everyone but it has to be adorable and tiny :)

Member Avatar for diafol

But you could have surprised your wife with something that glitters?

I did. I wrapped some tinsel around my willy.

but it has to be adorable and tiny

Ah, well... :(

commented: lmfao - well said +0

@Diafol, i agree with you... girls/ladies are impossible to satisfy or at least barely satisfied.

<MICHAEL> you still a kid you have a long way of understanding or satisfy girls/ladies. But you're on the way of accomplishing that so hang in there.

Okay then... •_•

That is a bit too much of information don't you say?

<MICHAEL> you still a kid you have a long way of understanding or satisfy girls/ladies. But you're on the way of accomplishing that so hang in there.

I can agree with that, but as far as i am aware of, girls are hard to satisfy...

nah, i think they're just moody ..

Don't try that in Colorado. They passed a law a few years ago outlawing aluminum (aluminium for you) underpants. Apparently people were stuffing merchandise with RFIDs in there to shoplift past sensors.

commented: OR to avoid kidnapping by aliens ;) +0
Member Avatar for diafol

Ah, it's ok as it's

adorable and tiny

:)

That reminds me. completely off topic. A friend of mine's cat ate some tinsel and was passing it out over a period of days, so they had to follow the thing around for ages with a pair of scissors.

commented: Sounds like a glittering story to me lol. :) +0

That reminds me. completely off topic. A friend of mine's cat ate some tinsel and was passing it out over a period of days, so they had to follow the thing around for ages with a pair of scissors.

Poor cat lol...

I had a darts tournament with some buddies on valentines day, Told me wife that I HAD to go to this but that I made a booking for a full on womens treatment on the saturday, only time they were open for an open booking. IT WORKED!!! I had an awesome evening with some buds AND I had the Saturday morning off to go play some golf. I even got the full treatment myself that day...

Member Avatar for diafol

I even got the full treatment myself that day...

Err, does that mean what I think it means..?

commented: lol, I suppose it does at that, yes. ;) +0

Err, does that mean what I think it means..?

lets hope it does not mean what your thinking lol.

commented: Entirely open to whoever s thoughts... ;) +0
commented: it does +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.