Hello! I have an old Macintosh computer, I don't know much about it. All I know is that it's operational, runs Mac OS 8.(something), and contains PowerPC architecture. I'm not sure how much it's worth since it's not that old, but I need to get it off of my hands. A friend suggested I sell it on Craigslist but I'm just not sure how I would name it, the only type of person that would make use of it is maybe a collector, I would think. So I'm just curious where I should try and sell it, thanks for any suggestions.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

It's this model if you're interested. I have an original monitor, printer, and modem as well.

Read the eBay buying guide for the Power Mqc 7600 which provides more detail. There's one for sale on eBay which has a Buy It Now Price of $99 if that helps give you an idea of value (bearing in mind that's just an asking price, it hasn't sold yet).

I see... Well thanks for that reference I will think about it!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.