What is your dream vacation?

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Sitting at home, a book maybe, a drink and for the rest just doing nothing and staring at the clouds in the sky.

The same dream vacation I take every year - spending all summer at the cottage on Shebandowan Lake.

i wish to be in the best beach in the whole wide world

Maybe France, right now, if I were with someone who could drive, so we could cover more territory than just Paris.

if I were with someone who could drive
Why not take a TGV(Train a Grande Vitesse)(High speed train)?

I love action, so it would be Las Vegas or New York City.

Paris - till I walked the whole city from Arrondissement 1 to 20 looking for pochoir (Jeff aeroplane, MissTik, banksie, et cetera

I am a pretty simple person... all i want is to have some sleep. that is all. With the amount of AP homework i have been getting (not including preperation for test studies), i have had an average of 2-3 hours of sleep per night... So having sleep for 1 day would be a great vacation for me...

<M/> you can sleep when you get old.

Vacations are for doing wild stuff!

I love action, so it would be Las Vegas or New York City.

Don't you live in Vegas?

Santorini ,Greece ... I am sure it would be akin to visiting a place from the pages of a fairytale

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.