They fly too high. Otherwise I'd have considered.

dragging ~s.o.s~ out of his hiding are yelling "No one cowers away like that. GET BACK HERE"

They fly too high. Otherwise I'd have considered.

Houston, the Eagle has landed

Looks like I ~s.o.s~ will have to send sos sos sos (cry for help) to all my contacts of Daniweb. :)

You are in luck. I am about to be airborne in 3 hours. So better stay put.

Going on Vacation in exactly 3 hours (8.30PM GMT 09th August)
Be back on the 21st August...
Say what you have to say, now.

Demons go to hell :)

quoted by Genzo Sanzo from Sayuki Reloaded (an anime)

"When the Wolf's away, the (gold) eagle (2005) can play" - Ancient Indian Mantra

Where you headed, Wolfie?

Wow you sure do know a lot about Indian mantras at least enough to stump the non indian members.

But do you really know some good and useful ones which are used for praying the diety. Bring them on.

naah. I think I've tortured people enough.

Where you headed, Wolfie?

Hokkaido. It is sweltering back here in Nagano.

Is Hokkaido a summer resort or something?

Allright Wolfie. Have a great trip. See ya on 21st...

Oh while you're gone, can I borrow your moderator powers? :cheesy:

commented: Nice try. he he he . +3

he he he . Nice try. But No you can't. :cheesy:

Damn. Nect time, I'll try flattery. And if that doesn't work, booze. And if that doesn't work, then a bribe...

A sure way would be Aishwarya Rai.

Actually I have met her after she was crowned Miss World back in '94. She was doing some promotion and was in our locality. If only I'd known about your demand that time, I would've kept her with me. Ah well. Time to go to other sources. DANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.........................

What a way to get banned.

You wouldn't do that, would ya pal? Buddy. Chum. Overall nice guy....

Err.. of course he wouldn't but looking at the way this thread is shaping up from "Your favourite beverage" to "Wolfpack making friends with Indians" Dani or some SuperMod would definately ban us all including wolfie :)

You wouldn't do that, would ya pal? Buddy. Chum. Overall nice guy....

No I can't. But dani....

Oh...guess I'll have to sweet talk her out of it if she ever decides to ban me.

Err.. of course he wouldn't but looking at the way this thread is shaping up from "Your favourite beverage" to "Wolfpack making friends with Indians" Dani or some SuperMod would definately ban us all including wolfie :)

Such deviations from topic tend to lend some character, wouldn't you agree?

Thats what i intended to say, i definately agree but with other reputable people around....

Thats what i intended to say, i definately agree but with other reputable people around....

What're you trying to say? That you don't agree with me? I think I've just been insulted...

Err.. you are getting it all wrong.

What i wanted to say was that even though i completely agree with the character shaping thing and all that but even the Super Mods and Dani should have the same view point otherwise it would jsut spell trouble for both of us.

>>Err.. you are getting it all wrong.
Dude, I was just kidding.

About the spell trouble bit, well yeah you're right. But then again, that's what the Geek's Lounge is for.

Okay I am gone. Bye guys

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.