Holy hijacking, Batman!

I believe this is the topic:

When you want to kick back and relax, what's your poison?

And yes, I was the first beer vote. (I didn't want to influence the poll right off the bat, but instead wait a little bit.)

Sorry Dave. You know how conversations tend to trail off the topic.

But to answer your question, I prefer coffee, black

i prefer sprite. yes sprite

7up, water or archers peach mmmmm :d

My favorite drink... I invented it:

The Big Al

• 1 can of Osotspa M-150 energy drink, imported from Thailand. (Can use Carabao for more pep!)
  • 2 shots of Vodka

The vodka kind of lightens up the mood, so to speak, and then the M-150 has about 200% your RDA of Vitamin B6, so later on that night, you'll have the energy to keep partying!

:)

Many, many years ago I was at an Amiga DevCon (see, told you it was many years ago) at Buxton in the UK. Kicking back and relaxing in the bar after dinner I ordered my usual at the time, a Jack Daniels and soda.

Unfortunately my thick South London accent was too much for the barmaid who served me up with a Jack Daniels and cider.

So, there I was, with a large JD and a bottle of Diamond White. Why waste it, I thought, and drank the mixture which, to my surprise was both very moorish and very potent.

Within an hour, tops, half the bar was drinking the stuff and they had put it on the blackboard as a drink in its own right. Becuase I was known online as Wavey Davey back in those days it was sold as a 'Wavey' and was still being sold as such when we went back for the DevCon at the same hotel the following year!

I was known online as Wavey Davey back in those days it was sold as a 'Wavey' and was still being sold as such when we went back for the DevCon at the same hotel the following year!

Wow, now you posted that here
it's gonna go global !!

ISTR that the most anyone managed to drink before falling over was 4 or 5 of the things, so perhaps it should come with some kind of health warning.

To get happy it's Southern Comfort straight up!

To quench the thirst it's red California table wine like a decent Cabernet Sauvignon with about 1/3 orange juice all ice cold!

When gambling I like to keep my wits and drink hot chocolate.

archers peach scnapps with sprite,

although alc6379, would your big-al work with any energy drink, as in something like shark or redbull, as im not familar with your tailand one (or where to get it ) :D

Does anyone here know if a Flaming Mo exists? Love to try that out hehehehehe

wasn't that a flaming homer? :d

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.