Which is your favorite Star Wars and why?

Mine, most definately, is The Empire Strikes Back. Why?

• Ice planet Hoth
  • The deep blue tones of the movie with nice amounts of greys, white, and black
  • The AT-AT Snow Walkers
  • Bespin
  • Carbonite
  • Imperial Probe Droid on Hoth sent by The Empire on recon (this is such a well-designed and evil machine, one of my absolutely favorite droids of the entire series-- excites me each time I watch it!)
  • Bounty hunters

[IMG]http://www.danger-seekers.com/top5/images/swbadprobedrd.gif[/IMG]

I watch Star Wars for the droids, space battles, and special effects\ graphics. Many people say so much about the "dialogue"\ acting; while that is true, it could be better (especially in the final three films) Star Wars is classic and is hard to beat on most fronts.

I also love "Revenge of the Sith" although I feel it could have been a longer film (more details) and a bit "darker". The graphics are, well, beyond stunning IMO.

I would really like to see a historical prequel that deals only with the origins of the the Sith, set 1,000 years before the modern Star Wars. The primal magic Sith and the early, unformed galaxy.

Recommended Answers

All 22 Replies

yes, Return of the Jedi must be my favourite too.
But to be honest any of the first trilogy blows the second trilogy to pieces.

Of course the true bad guys are Skywalker and his rebel terrorists.

I personally think that the first trilogy kicks the second's butt, and the 3rd is the absolute best of the entire trilogy, so I'd say "Revenge of the Sith" is my favorite. That, and I haven't seen the second trilogy. :)

>Which is your favorite Star Wars and why?
Return of the Jedi. Because. :)

>Which is your favorite Star Wars and why?
Return of the Jedi. Because. :)

Because... of the Ewoks? :surprised ;)

>Because... of the Ewoks?
Because I don't need to explain why...or because I can't put it into words. :) But no, not because of the Ewoks.

reason?
The first is a bit flashy, the third has the bad guys win, and the 2nd trilogy sucks in comparison.
Only major drawback of ROTJ are ewoks.

Return of The Jedi. Biggest reason? I think it was because of all the events of Endor and the fact that it concluded the trilogy...

Just to be a "rebel" I voted for Phantom Menace :)

RotJ FTW

RotJ FTW

I am so surprised RoTJ is leading this poll.

Star Wars never appealed to me, *Runs and Hides*

Star Wars never appealed to me, *Runs and Hides*

You'd better run!!!! Dani, we need to demote this guy! :twisted:

What about those Star wars games?? Are those any good ??

What about those Star wars games?? Are those any good ??

One word: Battlefront!!! Probably best Star Wars game ever made.

One word: Battlefront!!! Probably best Star Wars game ever made.

It looks pretty decent from the websit. When was this released ? Does it have good graphics ?? and storyline.? It is not just one of those shoot em up and destroy type of games i hope.??

in assembly for an Atari?

You'd better run!!!! Dani, we need to demote this guy! :twisted:

We might infract him for posting flamebait :twisted: :cheesy: :mrgreen:

We might infract him for posting flamebait :twisted: :cheesy: :mrgreen:

haha I'm sorry I just never liked em.

i hated jaja binks so much

My favourite "Yoda strikes back" ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.