anyone know the highest possible score when dealing one card at a time? I think I've come close with scores over 5000.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

w0w thats excellent!!

500???

I love MS-Solitaire. When all other modern video games fail me and my system is overloaded due to the heavy graphics, I can always depend on this game to satisfy my gaming craving while actually exercising my brain. I often play this before or on breaks from coding to get my brain back in logical shape.

the score in the game is usually not much but when you win and the cards flood the screen you get a massive bonus.

My average on tri-card is about 4330

I didnt' think anyone played this anymore.

solitare is great. i have it on my pda to oso i can play it on the go

the score in the game is usually not much but when you win and the cards flood the screen you get a massive bonus.

My average on tri-card is about 4330

My average score is 3532 and that's the only time I have played.

i get 4 or 5 thousnand

trick is a: to be fast, b: put them on the aces as soon as possible c: dont miss any cards

sometimes you can not win if you put them on the Aces too soon -- might have to take some back off.

I read somewhere that the third game you play is always winable. So, after starting the game select menu item Game-->Deal twice.

I used to play for high score until the vista version started keeping win statistics, which changed my playing strategy. I never played timed games because I usually play while doing other things and a game can take a long time. I play one card and my winning percentage has stayed at 46% for close to 3000 games and I was wondering if that is as high as you can get. BTW -- just played my first timed game and scored over 5000

Apparently Win7 is easier to play than previous versions. Here is my current stats

That's a tremendous score man!!
Keep going

anyone know the highest possible score when dealing one card at a time? I think I've come close with scores over 5000.

What is this site for???
Well anyway my highest score so far is 7997 with a time of 94, whatever that means. :)

Keep on flipin' 'em over.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.