Well, I can speak two languages (my native language and English) fluently and a little Spanish and Japanese.

On topic: I searched for google and it wanted me to change the word to mudzilla >.< but I found myself the top search.

what is your native language scudzilla?

> What is your native language?
You wouldn't have heard of this, but what the hell, its called 'Punjabi' if that makes any sense. ;-)

I know what Punjabi is. We have lots of indians where I live. Dont indians also speak hindi?

Of course yes, its our national language. Every Indian _must_ know it. :)

I know of punjabi! Um, see there's this wrestler Great Khlai http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/thegreatkhali/
and he speaks punjabi... wrestling does educate afterall :P

I realised i also speek a fluent second lanugage: teenager.

honestly, my mum can't understand half the stuff i say :-\

I knew a little bit about India back during the days I courted Aishwarya. So I know what Punjabi and Punjab is.

I realised i also speek a fluent second lanugage: teenager.

honestly, my mum can't understand half the stuff i say :-\

Hehe... same here.

But I speak some Spanish and of course Korean.
I know a little Japanese too.

what is your native language scudzilla?

Tagalog

You are a Filipino ?

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

I speak only hindi and english only. Ah...yeah I could make broken punjabi sentences which makes little sense. In fact every Indian knows how make small sentences with punjabi and bhojpori(a dilect of hindi spoken mainly in Bihar state). And yeah typical mumbai thing too. Thats due to movies.:)

When I did mine only three results came up. The first two were for Daniweb and the third was for my account on eBay.

You are a Filipino ?

Yep. Check location.

Pearl of the Orient Seas? I didn't know they called it that. I have a friend that's filipino.

Ah, great. Does he also live in Ohio?

Yeah, but he doesn't actually speak much of....whatever language it is (sorry I don't know) but his parents came straight from the Philippines.

Ah, I see. Northeast Ohio... Cleveland? Sorry, dunno the maps of US

yup, Cleveland. A suburb of Cleveland actually. that's pretty good considering you don't know the geography that great.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.