and you????

Caleb.
2 years 5 months.

damn thats alot.... may god keep you 2 together forever and ever ...:)

Lol thanks.

how old are you ,cause a person doesn't get into such a serious relation young you know ,how old are you ??

Can't you go to my profile?
I'm 17, I'll be 18 this December.

soon to be fiance. :)

How does that work? I mean, isn't fiance-ship like a boolean? Either he's popped the question or he hasn't. :?:

haha.. perhaps he is about to pop the question.. Or she wants him to, but like most guys, he is a bit hesitant on the whole commitment thing..

u are young to be committed i admire you and now i look up to you :-/

How does that work? I mean, isn't fiance-ship like a boolean? Either he's popped the question or he hasn't. :?:

Well, no he hasn't asked. I mean, I don't know the exact day of when we are supposed to become engaged, but we have already talked about when we want to get married.

haha.. perhaps he is about to pop the question.. Or she wants him to, but like most guys, he is a bit hesitant on the whole commitment thing..

Eh, he probably is a a little hesitant, just because we're young. But he's good at committing to a relationship.

i think giving away emails is already a bad statement from her end. whatever happened to exchanging numbers!

whatever happened to exchanging numbers!

Too risky.

you are soon-to-be 18 years old and you are already looking forward to getting married any time soon??

i'm 19, and i'm still waiting (at least) 4 more years... (or until i finish studying my career, along with a master degree... whichever comes first...)

eh i got a new girl friend maybe? hopefully i don't fuck this one up too.

cool... was this one like the last one? meaning... did you meet her at any conventions?

haha.. I also hope that you do not F up..

i think giving away emails is already a bad statement from her end. whatever happened to exchanging numbers!

Yeah i think the advantage in giving out emails is that if the person turns out to be a freak then all you have to do is change your email where is phone numbers are alot harder to change.

what? Changing your e-mail address can be a b**** too. I've had the same e-mail account since the third grade..

what about exchanging ip addresses?

you are soon-to-be 18 years old and you are already looking forward to getting married any time soon??

i'm 19, and i'm still waiting (at least) 4 more years... (or until i finish studying my career, along with a master degree... whichever comes first...)

Are you talking to me?
I thought I already explained this. I'm getting married in about 3 years... I'll be 20 by then and my boyfriend will be 22.

ohh... sorry... missed the explanation :D

i have to say though, that it is pretty unusual to have such long-term relationships at the age of 17... generally they're just like for 7 - 12 months... maybe a little more...

so... my respect to you, since it must be the first time i hear something like that... congrats... and i hope all your expectations are fulfilled...

no i've known this girl for a while i met her through some friends. so she lives relatively closer to me plus i've been hanging out with her lately. So its not as hopeless as the last one.

ohh... sorry... missed the explanation :D

i have to say though, that it is pretty unusual to have such long-term relationships at the age of 17... generally they're just like for 7 - 12 months... maybe a little more...

so... my respect to you, since it must be the first time i hear something like that... congrats... and i hope all your expectations are fulfilled...

Haha it's okay.

Yeah, it's very unusual... but I'm content with staying committed to one person and not dating every guy I meet.

And thank you. :)

what about exchanging ip addresses?

hehe what would that accomplish? So you can port scan, and connect to the host? ;)

Haha it's okay.

Yeah, it's very unusual... but I'm content with staying committed to one person and not dating every guy I meet.

And thank you. :)

bleh, what's the fun in that? :p

hehe what would that accomplish? So you can port scan, and connect to the host? ;)

With some girls it only takes a quick scan to want to connect to their ports...

/me ducks for cover :icon_twisted:

@ infarction:
hahaha

@christina:
i know what you mean... my actual girlfriend is my first one and she gives me everything i need... so i don't need to go looking for anything anywhere else...

@Orewa:
*thumbs up* good luck with this one... hope she goes for the bait...

thanks... interesting thats a rather life changing decision at such a young age Christina. But what do i know eh?

thanks... interesting thats a rather life changing decision at such a young age Christina. But what do i know eh?

A lot of things can be life changing. But like I said, I'm not getting married yet.

@ christina:

somewhere in other thread i read you are not that much into software and programming and stuff... ("Gray Reputation" i believe)... so, how did you get into daniweb?

I'm too geeky/nerdy to be able to get a girlfriend

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.