Can Any Body Offer Me A Job? It Is Very Urgent. Any Salary [tex] [/tex]

joshSCH commented: You could always work the corner.. -2

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

yes

But you need to have good interpersonal skills. And you must always remember to be polite.

i will do that sir. plz help me

But do remember to use proper capitalisation, interpunction, spelling, and grammar.

If I saw the style you just used in your resume or cover letter it would get instantly binned.

Can Any Body Offer Me A Job? It Is Very Urgent. Any Salary

What are your skills?

yes

But you need to have good interpersonal skills. And you must always remember to be polite.

Could be a very good start.

commented: I hear Tesco is also good :) +11

Do you know any xhtml, javascript, sql, PHP-ajax?

Do you know any xhtml, javascript, sql, PHP-ajax?

I have a goodly knowledge of cobalt!

lol i dont need cobalt developers.

lol i dont need cobalt developers.

They're toxic anyway - I'd stay clear of them.

hmm, rather handy for radiation treatment and non-destructive analysis, cobalt.
Used it myself during my graduation work. No trouble as long as you keep it in its thick lead container and never walk in front of the window while it's unshielded.

I have seen this problem when start the computer in my computer windows xp OS "temp" what i do? plz reply this problem

Looks like you are lost. Try asking your question, with a lot more detail if you want anyone to be able to help you, in the Windows XP forum.

I have seen this problem when start the computer in my computer windows xp OS "temp" what i do? plz reply this problem

@OP
If you're into deep problems, perhaps a career in oceanography would be to your liking ;)

@OP
If you're into deep problems, perhaps a career in oceanography would be to your liking ;)

or one in deep space abord the Startrek Voyager :)

Or maybe police surveillance work, going <axel>"deep deep deep undercover"</axel>:icon_lol:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.