Well, it is that time of year again and the holiday season is upon us. Which means I get to wish everyone the very best and say a very big thank you for being part of our community here at DaniWeb.

2009 has had some ups and downs (no mentioning the voting system or I will start bah humbugging) but overall I think it's been a pretty good year. With your continued support and feedback let's make 2010 an even better one.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

2009 has been an awesome year. Happy x'mas and happy new year to everyone.

Let's hope 2010 is just as great.

I wish all the members of Daniweb a Merry Christmas. Also a big thanks for helping us keep this forum alive and kicking. :-)

Oh, and as they say, Santa with gifts FTW! ;-)

I hope everyone is having a g00d holiday season :)

The countdown is on until time 1262257200 seconds from 1980 GMT+13. That's how I read time. Hope everybody enjoyed their christmass holidays and that last years resolutions came true.

Only 14 hours and 30+ minutes to go! Happy New Year everyone :)

Happy New Year from Adelaide, South Australia where it is currently 3am on New Year's Day :)

Happy New Year from Yorkshire, England where it is 9.25am on the 2nd Jan. I think I might be a little late with this one :)

Happy new year!!

Thank you Dani,happygeek,etc for keeping this place going,we love it soooooooooooooooooo much :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.