Hi

I want my signature to be appeared with all of my posts. Right now, it's happening that when I logged in I can view my signatures with all my postings but when I am logged out my signature got disappeared from my posts. Is it possible at daniweb to make my signature visible with all my posts even when I am not signed in? If yes, please let me know how?

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Signatures are only visible to logged in users.

As Ezzaral has stated, your signature is only visible to other logged in members of DaniWeb. Furthermore, signatures are also invisible to Google so do not get indexed for search purposes.

This way, genuine members who contribute to DaniWeb get the benefit of displaying their signature (complete with links) to other genuine DaniWeb members but those who are just here to post rubbish and spam DaniWeb get no SEO benefit out of having a signature (which is removed from their posts when the account inevitably ends up getting banned anyway).

commented: Hear, hear! +0
commented: Roaarrr! +0
commented: Hence the line in my signature, same as Nick. +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.