Hello everybody.
I've been, for a long time, away from this website.
However, when I came back I found under my profile name that there is a phrase that says: Unverified User.
How can I fix this problem and verify my membership?
Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

How long do you mean by how long. 3 years or less than that. Are you a sponsor before. I have seen such poster than say unverified user but some were sponsor and they changed that. I just check your profile and i saw you don't have a reputation page. Maybe you get infracted before or was banned and it expires. You have to confirm this with the mods, they have more experience than me and maybe they can help you reverse it. Good luck

Thank you, but I wasn't a sponsor. Also, I didn't get banned before, and I have 10 reputation points up till now. I only was warned before because of a link to another website that I've added to a thread in order to show the question I wanted to solve. However, it's expired.
How can I talk to the mods?? Do you mean by PM?
(I think I have been away for about 2 years)

An unverified user is one who hasn't yet confirmed their registration from the automated email. Since you likely don't have that email from 2007, I'll see about getting that resent to you.

I've moved you into the registered users usergroup. Please go into your control panel and double check that the email you have on file with us is still accurate.

Member Avatar for diafol

>
If you go to his sig site, I'm surprised that his boss didn't provide the answer. Seems to know everything else. Naughty naughty. Must try harder, Sorry.

I've moved you into the registered users usergroup. Please go into your control panel and double check that the email you have on file with us is still accurate.

Thank you very much. That's true my email is not my current email.. I had thought that I am registered with my current one.. I've just changed it, anyway.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.