So sorry the site has been down for a few hours this early morning. It happened when it was time to switch the clocks back (the servers didn't like that), and James was on a flight to New York to come visit me.

The site appears to be working for me now but I notice no one has posted in 6 hours. Hmm ...

codeorder commented: Merry Christmas Dani and here is a little present: a red light in your rep.list, to make it more .christ.masy. no.punt intended, just love.codeorder.:) +0

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I've been away from the computer for a few hours, but it's working OK here now.

So sorry the site has been down for a few hours this early morning. It happened when it was time to switch the clocks back (the servers didn't like that) ...

After 50 years you'd think someone would have figured out the DST switch by now! :icon_rolleyes:

I run my servers in UTC without DST. Problem solved. But I don't use them to host a forum or anything else timerelated for that matter.

The server time wasn't the issue, it was the javascript stuff she was using for the forum software :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.