I noticed that when I mark something as spam (by flagging it), the options it displays are basically duplicates, for example "spammer" would display twice.... I may be a bit confusing on that....

I also noticed that (unless it was meant to happen) whenever i log out, i see a message saying "an error occurred, there is nothing to see here folks"...

Just wanted to point that out :)

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I'm not sure I understand what you're describing, can you be more specific?

click the flag the bad post button, then click the down key and see the options it shows (there are duplicates).

The other issue can be seen by logging out of your account and you read the message, it says its an error :)

Does that clear things up?

Does that clear things up?

Yes indeed. That has nothing to do with Daniweb (not 100% on that, but I'm reasonably sure). It's your browser remembering previous input. I don't get any options because I haven't flagged any posts. ;)

The other issue can be seen by logging out of your account and you read the message, it says its an error :)

I was actually confused about the first issue and kind of ignored the second. I'll look into it.

edit: No issues logging out from this thread. What pages are you viewing when it happens?

I think you can clear out saved text by clicking the dropdown box and moving the cursor over an option. When it is highlighted, press the DELETE key.

@Reverend Jim, that doesn't work but i guess that is just my browsers issue.

@deceptikon, I can't replicate the pages i see on my browsers for some odd reason... I was using a college computer and i guess it was running an older version of explorer.

When you log out, you're returned to the page you were on. You'll get a message saying "Nothing to see here, folks!" if you click on Log Out from within a member-only section of the site such as editing your profile.

When you log out, you're returned to the page you were on. You'll get a message saying "Nothing to see here, folks!" if you click on Log Out from within a member-only section of the site such as editing your profile.

Oh that makes sense :)

Guess that solves the problem for me.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.